The cost of inflation has increased in recent years, negatively impacting many Americans and their families. Ford knows that even during these tough times, you’ll still need a reliable vehicle to take you places, which is why they created Ford Flex Buy!
What is Ford Flex Buy?
There are several loan terms available under this credit retail contract, which are explained in more detail below. The main thing to keep in mind is that your discounted payments will be adjusted after 36 months. You should note this before enrolling because you will see your payment increase after the 36th payment.
How does it work?
Customers can choose between a 66 or a 75 month loan term. Payments will be discounted by 15% or 18% for the first 36 months. Starting on the 37th month, the payments will be adjusted based on an equal monthly payment calculation. The best part is that customers can look forward to keeping the same interest rate throughout the agreement!
What are my options?
- 66 month term with 15% discounted payment for the first 36 months
- 66 month term with 18% discounted payment for the first 36 months
- 75 month term with 15% discounted payment for the first 36 months
- 75 month term with 18% discounted payment for the first 36 months
How are my payments determined?
- If you opt for the 66 month plan, your decreased payment will be based on 60 months of equal monthly payments.
- Similarly, the decreased payments on the 75 month plan are calculated based on an equal monthly payment for 72 months.
Your monthly payment will increase after 3 years; aka your 37th payment. When your 34th payment is due, we will remind you about the increase. You will continue to pay the same interest rate for the duration of your loan.
Flex Buy is not a lease or balloon financing. There is no residual amount, refinance requirement, mileage restriction, nor return option.
Flex Buy contracts have a maximum 31 days to first payment and are currently not eligible for deferred first payment programs.
CURRENTLY NOT ELIGIBLE
- Ford Payroll deduct is not available
- Used/CPO or Commercial Use are not eligible
- Dealers and customers with addresses in Maine, Michigan, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and Washington DC.