With Kunes No Fear Certified Vehicles, you don’t have to worry about paying for peace of mind; it’s included with the purchase of eligible vehicles. Enjoy stress-free protection for no additional cost!
Our No Fear certified vehicles provide security and protection for you in more ways than one. All of our certified used vehicles go through our 125-point certified inspection. You’ll get Day One, Mile One Coverage, meaning you’re covered the second you drive off the lot.
We offer financing for everyone! You’ll get credit approval regardless of your current credit situation. We want you to be comfortable with your car payments so we have weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly payment options available for all buyers.
Kunes offers a great exchange service with No Fear certified vehicles because we want you to be happy with the vehicle you choose. If you decide it's not the vehicle for you within 3 days, you can bring it back and exchange it for another.
• Lifetime Powertrain Warranty with the ability to upgrade to Comprehensive Coverage
• 125-Point Certified Inspection on all certified used vehicles by a trained ASE Certified Mechanic
• Lifetime Engine, Transmission and Drivetrain Coverage including seals and gaskets
• 1st Oil Change FREE
• Complimentary AutoCheck History Report and Buyback Protection
• FINANCING FOR EVERYONE! Guaranteed credit approval regardless of credit history! Over 30 lenders compete to give you the most favorable terms on Kunes Certified Vehicles
• FREE No Obligation Auto Insurance Quote
• 3-Day Exchange Policy
• NO PAYMENT for up to 90 Days with selected lenders
• Weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly payment options available for all buyers
• New & Pre-Owned Lease Program for low-mileage drivers
• DAY ONE | MILE ONE COVERAGE Your car is covered the second you drive off the lot!
• Engine : all internal lubricated parts
• Transmission : all internal lubricated parts
• Rear Wheel : axle shafts, bearings, drive axle housing and all internal parts, drive shafts, retainers, universal and constant velocity joints
• Front Wheel : axle shafts, bearings, constant velocity and universal joints, final drive housing and all internal parts, hubs, automatic front locking, and locking rings (four-wheel drive), filters, fluids, lubricants, and taxes
• Filters, Fluids, Lubricants, and Taxes : this includes anything associated with a covered part (not scheduled maintenance items nor repairs).
• Seals and Gaskets : seals and gaskets when required to complete a covered repair (not scheduled.)
Mileage limitations are set by the dealer, up to 10 years back with fewer than 100,000 miles. To qualify, the vehicle must pass our 125-point inspection. During the inspection, our ASE Certified Mechanics review and make repairs where needed. Our certification process covers mechanical, tire, brake, suspension, interior and exterior standards, and a final road test to see if further issues need to be addressed.